For Appointments Please call: +919822176677
Fill The Details To Receive Call Back
Fillers Treatment In Nagpur
What is Fillers Treatment?
fillers means injectable implants, soft tissue fillers, lip ,facial fillers, or wrinkle fillers are medical device implants approved by the FDA for use in helping to create a smoother and/or fuller appearance in the face, including nasolabial folds, cheeks, chin, lips, and back of the hands.
Since some fillers are naturally absorbed over time, patients may need to repeat again the procedure after some time to maintain the desired effect. Successful results will depend on the underlying tissue structure and the volume of tthe type of filler used. The time that the effect lasts depends on the filler material and the area where if it is injected.
Unapproved Uses of Dermal Fillers
- Increase breast size (breast augmentation)
- Increase size of the buttocks
- Increase fullness of the feet
- Implant into bone, tendon, ligament, or muscle
- Inject the glabella (area between eyebrows), nose, periorbital area (around the eyes), forehead, or neck
- the infection does not improve within a few days
- there is a fever along with the infection
- the infection spreads
- the earring does not move
- the earring becomes embedded in the skin